Sunday, December 8, 2013

Changing of the Seasons

It has truly been the most intense whirlwind of life events over the last year!  As we come to December I look back over the last few months with gratitude and amazement. Between a new home, pets, and work, life around here has been very fast paced.
I am delighted to say that I have finally begun working more intently on wholenesshealings.com! Along with this I will be enjoying creating, a weekly blog, with such topics as Herb of the week!   This week happens to be Cinnamon.  I will post fun recipes and healthy uses throughout the week.  With the topics each week I will be adding enjoyable information about how the different herbs can be beneficial or harmful to out pets both indoor or outdoor.

Looking forward to this weeks first recipe today: We used almond milk!
Cinnamon Hot Chocolate

Stay warm in this winter weather with those ones closest to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment